View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 01:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Do I take it to mean that, when paired with the invidia cbe, the intakes produced an EXTRA 20hp in addition to the gains you got from the cbe? Or did you get 20hp from the intakes and cbe combined?

Also (and this is purely for educational reasons), these look very similar in design to the Stillen Gen3 intakes. What about your design makes your intakes better than the Stillens (other than the price of course)? I'm not trying to start a Stillen vs Akuma war, just trying to compare features. They look really nice

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R