View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 06:22 AM   #2276 (permalink)
Rooster89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: fast
Rooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Well we have no concealed weapon law so the gun must stay at home or taken to a range. Thanks for the suggestions.

Don't worry I will not be "teaching myself" I want to get good training for all aspects of shootong, owning, maintaining guns

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
Dude, if you wanna take the drive north a lil bit into lake county, there is a really awesome range I go to all the time. I know the owners decent and they have instructional courses and rental guns so you can get a feel for what you like best.

I would try to avoid doing anything firearm related in cook county. BTW, do you have your IL Firearm Owner ID (FOID)?
Originally Posted by Shadoquad View Post
Rooster is a lot like Socrates, except with far more b*tches, far less manservants, and a powdery white mustache.
Rooster89 is offline   Reply With Quote