View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 06:03 AM   #30 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdeslitx View Post
i dunno bro, i cant really go back on my word about the 4-piece for the same price.

if i part it out ill have to keep the same price for the 2 piece.

ill tell you what though, if the Samco doesn't sell by the time i get back from my vacation (first week of August) ill part it out for you
I just want to give people a chance to buy it since I already listed it as 4 piece.

Ill hold off on charging you for the MAF tubes till I get back from vacation so that I can just ship it in one box if you get lucky and no one buys the Samco

Deal?
You got a deal bro

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***