Thread: 7AT slipping
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 10:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
harman.khinda
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370 PG 7AT
harman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond repute
Default 7AT slipping

So I think it's my fault I had the car on jack stand and started revving the engine to check for exhaust rattle *dumb* I was using my hands to push the brake and throttle. I go to put it in park and my hand slightly comes off the brake and it makes a grggrhgrhgrhg sound. Ever since then there is a high pitched whine when the car is cold, the tranny shifts rougher, at a higher rpm and more lag between 1 and 2 and 3. Could this be a coincidence? I thought there was some sort of parking pin to prevent the tranny from being damaged but the car had all tires in the air. I'm right @ 28K but I think the tranny is covered for 60k/5years.

I have UPREV, tp's and a cbe. I'll flash back to stock but should I put the stock cats back on? I know they can figure out how many times the ECU has been flashed but I don't know if that is enough to void the power-train warranty.
harman.khinda is offline   Reply With Quote