View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 08:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
TXSpeedDemon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z, 03 MSP, R8 v10
TXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Nate.

So do you think I could wire the crossover off the current woofer's wires (and route that to the tweeter) to avoid pulling out the headunit or is there no getting around it?

Edit:
He just brought over the speakers for me to look at. Looks like the crossovers are only for the tweeters. In the package wiring diagram they have wires running straight from the amp to the woofer. Then you hook up the supplied wires with the in-line crossovers to the woofers and run those to the tweeters. So I think I can try tapping the stock tweeter wires into the new ones (with crossovers) and to the tweeters. That should help make the install faster and easier

Last edited by TXSpeedDemon; 07-13-2012 at 08:28 PM.
TXSpeedDemon is offline   Reply With Quote