View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 04:41 PM   #611 (permalink)
cavemancan
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z TourSport MT
cavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Remember though, dyno numbers can be made to look however they want for a company. Not saying anything about any company, but I would focus on weight, quality, overall curve of power.
Agreed...I am thinking about the Ark exhaust but not sure what the weight of the system is and truth be told I am less concerned with the weight of the ehaust itself (since its in the back of the car) and more concerned with the header weight. Balance is my goal not overall weight savings.