View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 04:16 PM   #609 (permalink)
cavemancan
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z TourSport MT
cavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Caveman, almost all top quality exhausts will net the same HP gains (especially after a tune). The only thing after that is weight & sound really or if you have future plans and are building for that.
A lot of people have a lightweight flywheel, I do not currently but I am sure others can chime in on good/bad.
I am not saying you are incorrect but only repeating what I have seen thus far. Typically there is a difference of 6 hp as compared to the Stillen. If I were to guess the average HP is about 12 wHP. Ironically I think peak HP may not be what I should be looking at anyway. I may decide on the exhaust based on torque and weight of the total system.