View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 04:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
chubbs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 370z Auto-Grey
chubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
Mr. Chubbs,

I'm very shocked at your impression on the suspension. It's my MOST favorite feature this new 370Z. The suspension is all aluminum and VERY responsive. Therefore, you feel all the bump in the road and it's a good thing . I am going to guess you drove the sports model with wider tires. (?) Does your dealer have a Z with 18" base rims? give that a try and see if you like the thinner tires better.

Can I suggest 135i?

P.S. We will never hate you! You're our ambassador from England.

I haven't thanked you for the decals yet!

EVERYBODY - - - THIS GUY (AK) IS THE NICEST PERSON IN THE WORLD.... I woke up a couple of weeks ago, opened a letter and it contained a set of the370z.com decals. AK had sent them to me - just because he's a really nice person!!!

I haven't had time to put them on my 350z yet, but I will ...soon!

Thanks AK, you're a star!

ps - i appreciate the 135i suggestion, but no thanks!

pps - yes it had the bigger wheels and wider tyres, but they're exactly the same as on my 350z.

'03 Grey >>> '06 Black >>>'10 Silver >>> '16 Grey ^

Last edited by chubbs; 09-01-2009 at 04:19 PM.