View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 02:39 PM   #4125 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
Pint...Try not to over think things..

In a crowd of people , I bet half of them have some kind of issues that you do not see.

My wife went through that, and I did after my near death experience.

Many people are screwed up, and you are not alone.

Also beauty is on the inside, and i know many ugly people that look great..

Hang in there, You will get through this time in your life...I swear that you will grow and be better for this experience..

I was a shut in at one time...They called me Hermit the vampire..It took time to get back to the world..Give it some time...
Boom, you hit the nail on the head! Besides my fear, that's the next biggest issue. How do you get the brain to just shut up and turn off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Pint you need to move to Chicago and.join our 370z group. We'll make you feel right at home

But seriously an.ex is an ex for a reason, not the right person for you. Just keep your head high.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
How about a visit? I feel like I need a road trip. Driving clears my head, makes me happy and keeps me going.