Thread: 370Z's and E85?
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 02:30 PM   #40 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirTy_shoeZ View Post
Thank you phunk, e85 also runs a whole lot cleaner in your car, and yes the avg person would just need a walbro 255 and a injector that will handle the power whatever ur wanting to do. My system is bigger than what I need but I hope to supercharge it when im done seeing what the car does with this and seeing how it feels, But for now the car will be tuned on id1000's and a walbro 400 with long tubes,gen 3 intakes, amuse y pipe and exhaust. So we will just wait and see. As for the people that insist in complaining about price and gains. It didn't cost me what it may cost the avg person but even if it did I would say for the price and gains I think u may receive it would be much different than buying intakes and test pipes price or gains whys and every extra bit helps. As for me I'm wanting a certain amount of power but most importantly I'm chasing down decent numbers and a very nice powerband.
I am using the ID1000s and the Aeromotive 340 for my setup... it kept up pressure no problem at 524rwhp at 7.5psi I think it was... I ended up turning the car up to 9.5-10psi after the dyno... I cannot tell for certain if I am loosing any pressure on top because my only fuel pressure gauge is one of those mini ones in the engine bay... but I am not seeing any leaning out in my wideband or having to majorly jump up the injector duty cycle.