View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 02:30 PM   #4120 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Thank you ma'am.

I am trying really hard to do this. You guys don't understand how bad I get anxiety in social settings. I constantly feel judged and have very low self confidence. Being on my own just brings up all these questions like "Who would want me if the ex didn't?" or "Why would anyone want someone ugly?". Sorry for throwing my issues out there again. Back to gun talk?
Lol! You know-you sound just like me about 18 years ago-trust me- your ex is your ex because HE wasnt right for YOU! Annnnd....
Ugly is one thing you obviously arent-dumb either-you have a Z - proof positive YOU have good taste too! Baby steps w people you trust, and get comfy being alone-alone is good, you get to do whatever you want! Sleep in the middle of the bed-eat and read w nobody to interrupt you-listen to "girl" radio-lol! Possibilities are endless! start checking into classes tonight-it will keep u busy-Till u hsve had more practice at "alone"