View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 01:45 PM   #4115 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
My main issues are that I don't enjoy doing things alone. I hate it, I fear it. But I suppose it's time to get over that if I intend to be truly happy with anyone else in the future. I'm going to look into going back to school, might pick up a second job to help me and going to look into branching out beyond my comfort zone and making new friends. But I don't want to weigh this thread down with all my personal stuff.

How is everyone's Friday going?
hey pint! it's funny cause im more the opposite. im definitely a loner type when im doing my hobby stuff (cars, practicing my music, building things) but social guy rest of the time. i am definitely not shy in person.

whenever im concentrating i dont like distractions so ends up being just me. also when im in my zone, im not a very polite person either (per the wife. )

there's absolutely nothing wrong with doing things by yourself and no need to fear it.