View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 10:16 AM   #26 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanguy View Post
Hi, im going to install the stillen brake cooling Kit soon. Id like to Change the pads also. I goNna Track and Daily the car. A Dealer Told me the project mu ns pads Suizid Be good. What would you recommend?
I actually use the Project Mu Type NS pads. They are pretty low dust for the DD aspect. As far as performance goes they are pretty darn good. I drive pretty hard on a daily basis and these have not failed me yet. I was down at ZDAYZ ripping around on the Dragon and other various roads pushing it very hard and had no brake fade. If you are gonna be tracking you may wanna look into the B Spec for slightly added performance.