View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 01:43 PM   #178 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

If there is one I want to see lose their reign more than Silva it is GSP. In his robot voice, " I was not impressed with your performance." I can't recall the last time his fights were exciting. I never buy a GSP card anymore if that tells you anything. What sucks is Condit is waiting to fight him instead of putting the interim belt on the line which is what it is designed to do. Instead both belts are iced until GSP heals and can fight maybe by December...maybe. IMO he should have to fight Jake Ellenberger for #1 contender status instead. I would rather see Ellenberger or Hendricks become #1 contender since we don't get to see Diaz fight GSP. Condit may have one on points with his hit and run technique but he definately never threatened Diaz. GSP is going to take Condit down and lay on him for 5 rounds.
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote