View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 01:28 PM   #177 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah the knee definitely hit the chest, but his thigh touched Sonnen in the head. I don't think he was any more cheap than any other fighter. I saw Sonnen grabbing Silva's shorts too, but it wasn't quite as obvious. Silva also pointed out to the ref in the first round that he got hit in the back of the head. Have to go back and watch it again to see if it actually happened, but that could be considered Sonnen being cheap.

Silva's fights are definitely more exciting than GSP. I think I feel the same way about GSP as you do about Silva. He's an awesome fighter and I like him, but I do want to see him lose.

So who's your favorite fighter Sibze? As you can tell mine is Anderson Silva
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote