Thread: 370Z's and E85?
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 01:15 PM   #36 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Not that I would waste any time converting to E85 on a NA 370z... but as a heads up, nothing in the fuel system needs to be replaced for compatibility.

The 370z fuel system is E85 compatible. I have had not a drop of anything but E85 in my daily driven Z for the last 15,500 miles now.

All it will really need is injectors and a tune. Maybe a pump but I bet the pump will keep up.

I have an E85 station 3 minutes from my driveway. Its still a pain in the ***, because my car is married to that station. There are very few stations that actually carry it, even though the websites that show you all the E85 stations say there are 20x more... none of them actually carry it any longer.

I only deal with it to increase my odds of keeping these junk VQ connecting rods in 1 piece with boost.