View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 12:29 PM   #173 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
na lombard if he runs though tim boetch like expected i think should be #1 contender i think its a more fan friendly fight and can be hyped up more
he is sort of an unknown with 26 fight winning streak with that KO power.

weidman needs to fight the winner of belcher/ bisping before a shot as a 185 eliminator match

what he did last night was impressive.. i sort of felt bad for munoz he is such a good guy and i think he took a few too many shots there at the end before rosenthal called the fight
Same here. Haven't really watched any of Lombard's fights, but I saw some highlights on YouTube and he looks pretty impressive. His record is pretty impressive as well, but we'll have to see how he does with UFC level competition. I'd like to see Lombard vs Belfort and have the winner of that get the next shot at Silva. That would be an exciting fight.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote