View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 06:24 AM   #1230 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
You don't want 0 camber. Even the stock setup has some negative camber to aide with handling and response. Negative camber yields more grip. 0-1 degree of negative camber is better for tire wear, 1-2 degrees of negative camber is the optimal performance range for most cars while not completely sacrificing tire wear.

Basically, you want enough camber to enhance grip but not enough to put excessive pressure on the inside corner of the tire.

A zero camber is only good if you drag race on a straight line.
But if you like to track or drive hard on curves then you loose grip and would be dangerous.
Besides Nissan designed the car to handle great on turns to take >1 g.

I would think you will loose what you have paid for... the performance of the car. That is the same reason why I got this Z vs the Z4M.

The Z4 is a better DD but performance wise the Z would be the best car under 50K.
Which you only get on a supercar.
I always say I have a poor mans Porsche.
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote