View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 03:48 PM   #43 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabio88 View Post
Funny thing is alot of you guys are giving me crap but most of you dont even have $45k sitting around to do this work if your going to judge me judge me if you had this work done to your car so i get more info on what route i should go the advice would be great but the all this jealously and hate is just so funny. I cant wait to have this done and just rub it all in your faces
Knowledge > money.

Like I said, adding a centrifugal supercharger to a turbo system is a complete waste of money.

If you can find a way to fit a roots style supercharged then yes, there are benefits. However with the lack of room in the engine bay, this is highly unlikely.