View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 11:51 AM   #15 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin82 View Post
FYI I RAN from universal city cussing their sales manager saying "we don't sell cars under msrp"!!! I ended up buying from Miller Nissan in Van Nuys and had no issues, I printed zagg or true car pricing and showed them they beat it just a bit....

---
I am here: Google Maps
I've had different issues with Universal. Ever since looking for a quote online they keep calling me with their "event coordinators" who know absolutely nothing about cars* asking me to go in for a test drive. I keep telling them to put me on with someone from sales so we can talk about price because I've already driven the car and I'm looking to buy. Stop wasting both of our times and "coordinate" me with someone who can actually make a deal with me. Three times I've been called by these so called event coordinators and three times they said someone will sales will get in contact with me with the hour. Never happened. I'm convinced Universal is just full of a bunch of drones making desperate phone calls and wasting people's time.

*When I say they know nothing I mean they can't even give me an MSRP price for the vehicle. For example I told them I wast interested in touring+sport and they kept telling me that the car I'm looking for is $32k. Waste of time...
dP3NGU1N is offline   Reply With Quote