View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 09:46 AM   #375 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

I have been debating between CF and SS. I even talked to Tony a couple weeks ago to see about changing my order to CF cans. From him he stated that it does change the sound just a little to make it a little more "exotic" if you will. It just gives a slightly different note. But the SS cans give you that patented Fast Intentions note. He basically said if I was on the fence to go by looks more than what you think it will sound like as it is all personal preference.

The CF definately looks awesome and if I were going to be adding more CF accents to the exterior of the car I would definately consider them. Also if I were able to hear CF vs SS in person I would better be able to make a decision if I liked one more than the other on sound alone. But unfortunately I have to go by youtube videos as no one around here has Fast Intentions on their Z.

Getting close to getting mine and can't wait
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote