View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 11:37 PM   #3814 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Thanks! Me being an emotional wreck sure has cut back on my forum time. Must fix this!
Tracie, I am sorry to hear you are going through this right now, and unfortunately this is a must-go-through phase, all I can say is no matter how bad the external matters is pushing/affecting you, you still have your own freedom to choose how to think and look at it, choose to be positive.

It is tough, but it will be fine.

And please, drop by here as much as you can, this forum would be your 'crumple zone' and we are all here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
That's my excuse as well

Good evening everyone. Hope it's a good one!
Mr.ZMan8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hahaha, thanks, mr.alcheng! after my 2 chili dogs i made for myself topped with real cheddar and white onions, i have to say, i think i killed the bug. i feel GOOOOOOD!

hahahaha, yah, i use to be able to chase down kids on bikes for the fun of it, but now they faaast.

hope you feel better, pint! we are here all the time. you feel lonely, you just log in and jump in.

so i tried my gopro #2. it's defective. it's got loud clicking audio when i hook up my good mics. so sending it back tomorrow. after i get my refund i will order again.
Mr.kenchan, on you killed the bugs, LOL

I hope you can order a new GoPro quickly, it's always sucks about receiving a defective item through mail