View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 10:44 PM   #3812 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hahaha, thanks, mr.alcheng! after my 2 chili dogs i made for myself topped with real cheddar and white onions, i have to say, i think i killed the bug. i feel GOOOOOOD!

hahahaha, yah, i use to be able to chase down kids on bikes for the fun of it, but now they faaast.

gevening, mr.gale! looks like you had a busy day.

hey, i made that hole in my console cubby. this is pre-cover for the hole. it's not going to be
gaping like that at the end. i need to thread another cord there for gopro #2.

hope you feel better, pint! we are here all the time. you feel lonely, you just log in and jump in.

good evening, mr.zman!

so i tried my gopro #2. it's defective. it's got loud clicking audio when i hook up my good mics. so sending it back tomorrow. after i get my refund i will order again.
Sorry to hear that Mr. Kenchan, hopefully they issue that refund quickly!