Thread: Veloster Turbo
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 08:30 PM   #39 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuTinmuch View Post
What? The 370z isn't a purpose built race car. You don't have to constantly be driving it like you stole it. There's no reason to be hooning it on a long interstate when you're just trying to get somewhere. When I'm on the highway going to class or work I'm not trying to race people, nor am I trying to wind out every gear. Just driving normally nets me 27mpg as I posted in another thread -- and that's usually doing 70/80. I imagine that if you did 65 on a good road and were gentle on the throttle, you could do even better, especially if you're on a flat road or going downhill.

Unless, of course, you're one of those ******** that weaves in and out of traffic.

finally, somebody that actually gets what i'm talking about...dont get me wrong i do get on it every now and then, but why bother unless im going to be going all out on a track, just doesnt make sense at all to have the mentality of having to go all out and wind out every gear JUST because it's a sports car, but like a person who shall not be named said, opinions are like a-holes
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote