View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 06:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
DCNISMO
Track Member

Drives: Nismo Z
DCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fast Intentions CBE resonated (hardly used)

So, I had it on for a week....and I'm a old guy wuss I suppose as its just too loud for me with the Berk cats and the Nismo cold air intake. I tried it for a week and it sounds amazing....but just too loud for me. So I went back to the OEM Nismo. Its the SS mufflers and resonated...so it only has a few hundred miles on it. Its still over at P Tuning in Virginia....anyhow, take it off my hands for 900.00 I know I'm supposed to have pics.....but its at their shop now so I can't take any and there are plenty of pics of FI exhausts in here.....I would rather do a local sale (MD, VA, DC) where you meet me there with cash and its yours. Otherwise I have to go back with a buds car and pick it up and box it for shipping....PM me if you want to know more...
DCNISMO is offline   Reply With Quote