Thread: 2k13 Nismo
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 01:45 PM   #22 (permalink)
Coon-azz
Track Member

Drives: '12 370z Sport DD
Coon-azz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by omm370z View Post
So...

After driving for like 2 years a 2005 350z base model With Stillen SC stg. 4, i decided to say goodbye to that awesome car. This was 5 speed auto. I bought this not new with 28k miles on it.

Well, this happened on feb 02 this year.

On March with no key in my pocket i said nismo time!. I took my phone and called from Lima to the US to pre-ordered a NEW 2013 Nismo lol don't even know what number will be

It's been already 5 months since the first time i did the 1st call. It is suppose that mid of July the 2013 arrives from Japan to the Us and it will be delivered to BP (My dealer) on the 1st week of August.

From just buying a car i ended modifying alot...

My Z will be packed with:

FROM NISSAN

Pearl White
Standard “Nismo” Package
Illuminated Kick Plates
Carpeted Trunk Mat
Nismo Carpeted Floor Mats
Illuminated Ash Cup
Wheel looks

FROM AMUSE

Full Vestito Kit + CF lip + CF wing
Titanium Brace Bar T2
Custom Titanium R1 Silent Front Pipe Nismo Spec
Custom Titanium Extra STTI with B Tail + Gold ring

FROM BERK TECHNOLOGY

HFC

FROM ENDLESS

Mono 6 Anodized Blue Caliper and Anodized Blue Rotor Hats

FROM MCR

Red Tow Hook

FROM NISMO

Valve Stem Cap Set
S-Tune Oil FillerCap

FROM SUNLINE RACING

CF Roof Cover Gloss finish

FROM STILLEN

G3

FROM TOMMY KAIRA

Heavy Baby Shift Knob
Rear Fog Lamp

FROM VOLK

TE37SL Bronze 19x9.5 +22 - 19x10.5 +12

FROM ZELE

Radiator Shroud
CF B Pillar Cover

My Tuned Z will arrive in September. Can't think about the Z because time is poison...

Now that you read this maybe you will be asking yourself why the **** all this for and why not i haven't touch the engine for more power???

Let me tell you:

1st. The 350z that i had was the 1st powerful car with over 43x hp but it was auto...was really fun but tasteless and boring

2nd I can't just add a TT to deal with 600HP RWP (i want it...) on this nismo because i never drove a manual sport car beside an eclipse 3.8 GT 08'

3rd I must know my car first before adding more power.

4th Another reason is the taxes here. You guys are really lucky somehow because when you import anything auto part from the US i gotta add 43%+18% over those numbers. Beside this my currency is almost 3 times which means $ 1.00 = S/. 2.68. So when the car arrives to the port everything will be installed and no extra cost. (27% more of taxes based on the invoce)

I got 2 questions that roams my head

1. Is really necessary to get an oil cooler for my Z??? This car going to be a street daily driving. I was going to pick the Ae cooler but they said it is not for sale anymore

2. I chose the stillen G3 but i could change my mind to get the Super Induction Titanium Kit w/ Carbon Shroud and Suction Pipe from Top secret. Don't know if spending like 2 grand for 2 pieces of tubes will improve something comparing the G3.

Haven't decide what suspension get (I must have 5.9 inches height because of the stupid speed bumpers)

This is for now, i will post pics later

Tell me what you think

PLEASE If you wanna give me an advice go ahead

If you gonna troll this better keep it to yourself.
I'm not even sure what to say....but WOW! I can't wait to see the pictures.
Can I ask what you think you might pay over the same car to the US?