View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 12:17 PM   #209 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
supposedly? It's night-and-day.
Well I can't say that for sure until you give me a ride in it. Until then I will use my better judgment and knowledge to declare that it's not true and that your mustang still can't turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
If we were having the BBQ at Burke Lake Park I'd say yes. Then I'd put him on the little kiddy train ride they have there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris410 View Post
Ride? Sure!

Actually, when I was looking into the GT500's I did stop by a few dealers and they would not let anyone test drive the car. However, if you go to a non-Ford dealership it is not an issue. I saw one on Mother's Day and pulled in, 5 minutes later the wife and I were driving the GT500 and a week later I bought one.

Next time I'm at a meet let me know and I'll take you for a ride. Of course, being FFX I will have to keep it somewhat "tame"
Awesome! Are you gonna be at the BBQ this Saturday?
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote