View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 11:51 AM   #204 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
First of all, they'd certainly let you drive a GT, and you've been begging Steve.0h forever about that.

Secondly, you'd be surprised what they let you drive if you dress up nicely and show up in a fancy car. Salesman judge people a lot by how they look when they pull up.

I usually wear dress casual and bring my 370 when I go test driving, just so there's no wasted time saying, "I'm not here to look at a Fiesta"
I'm planning on test driving a 5.0 whenever I get a free weekend, but I just wanted to check out the new suspension in Steve's car since it's supposedly way better.

I should probably get more practice driving a manual before I try test driving a GT500. You know, something like driving a Gallardo around a track for a few laps
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote