Thread: Veloster Turbo
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 12:49 AM   #35 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
believe it or not thats what im getting on the highway...mind you the highway where i got this number doesnt really have many hills and is mostly straight and i have been able to repeat that type of gas mileage every time in the Z on the same stretch of highway from Fullerton, CA to san diego, CA. and not to be rude to anyone, but when i'm cruising on the highway i'm not trying to be one of those retarded speed racer guys that fly's by you doing 100+, im just enjoying the comfortable ride that the Z can and does offer.
Nobody is talking about doing 100mph fly by's but it is a sports car. you know this... right? No offense but i find it hysterical, guys like you buy Z's and want to drive them like civics. then civic owners want to act like they are driving Z's. you can buy what you want but imho, these cars are made for go and very little show... but to each is own. i think that the reverse car purchasing people do is retarded. if you wanna cruise? buy a car made for cruising. like v6 muscle or an accord. Again, just my opinion. but opinions are like a-holes.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote