Thread: Veloster Turbo
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 09:27 PM   #31 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owi1kenobi View Post
are you on cracked or something there is no way a Z can get 32mpg unless your wife is pushing your can on your way to work
believe it or not thats what im getting on the highway...mind you the highway where i got this number doesnt really have many hills and is mostly straight and i have been able to repeat that type of gas mileage every time in the Z on the same stretch of highway from Fullerton, CA to san diego, CA. and not to be rude to anyone, but when i'm cruising on the highway i'm not trying to be one of those retarded speed racer guys that fly's by you doing 100+, im just enjoying the comfortable ride that the Z can and does offer.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote