View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 04:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
JakeZ34
Enthusiast Member

Drives: BS 370z 6MT/sprt pkg
JakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to JakeZ34
Default Fast Intentions 18" Res CBE / Hi-Flow Cats

FOR SALE used Fast Intentions 18" Resonated cat-back exhaust, full system comes with all the pipes and brand new never been used dual canisters in the rear. I am going to replace the old ones as I had a pretty bad ding on there. Tony has built new Stainless Steel cans for me. So the whole exhaust system is used but the rear section is new. Also for sale is the F.I. hi-flow cats as well. The whole price brand new is $1260 for the CBE and $500 for the hi-flow cats. Want to get rid of the whole system plus the cats for $1100. It's been on the car for about 16,000 miles. No leaks or damages. Never been tracked always just highway miles and occasional spirited driving in the caynons. It'll be @ Amplified Motorsport for whoever wants to look at it and get it installed. Lou was nice enough to hold onto those for me so I don't have to drag it around. Perfer SoCal deals but if no bites here than ultimately willing to ship the exhaust. Pictures will be uploaded once the exhaust is taken off of my car.
JakeZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote