View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 04:44 PM   #25 (permalink)
persiani
Base Member

Drives: 2010 40th anni
persiani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac-mandan View Post
Contacted this seller Jmbeebe0722 thru the classified to buy a set of mats. I noticed he was a new member but the product looked good and he was able to text me pictures. We agreed upon the price for the item plus shipping so I mailed him out his check. I no sooner got back from the post office mailing his money and he texts me back that he wanted to cancel the sale as he found someone local. I stated I had already mailed his payment and he said okay. I good faith I tried to call him and he couldn't even return the call. Then I noticed that ther is a posting on the forum from another member boasting what a great set of mats he just purchased from guy.

Used extreme caution if you choose to deal with this guy as you are apt to send payment for an item and he will sell it to some one else. Now it will interesting to see if he returns my check.
no offense but that doesn't seem all that bad, yes it was wrong of him to sell it to someone else but he found it less of a hassle to sell locally then ship it, and you are not even sure if he has cashed the cheq or he has just thrown it out or not. i would have been more patient till you heard back about the cheq before going and calling someone out, once again i understand it was not right of him to sell to someone else
persiani is offline   Reply With Quote