View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 11:14 AM   #144 (permalink)
ww77
Base Member

Drives: On the Autobahn
ww77 is on a distinguished road

Hockenhiem was alot of fun. Tore up my street tires, things would have been a world of difference with race tires. Temps were mid 80's and with my 19 row oil cooler i stayed around a 250 oil temp. I've got the Z1 brake upgrade kit and it worked fine, I could have run deeper into the corners if I wanted. I ended up doing 3 20 mins sessions. No issues, ran with full tank of gas since I had fuel starvation problems in the past with only 1/4 before, after hard right corners.
I take you and the other guys will be riding the Nordschleife. Have fun out there be safe, it's nuts. A few days after your done Google Nurbergring pictures and there will be web sites where you can find pics of yourself on the track. The GP portion of that track will be open on 24, 25, 26 and 31st of July. It's 40E for 20 min run or 75 for 2- 20min sessions. Times are 18-2000. Check the web site. I won't be able to make it heading to Italy for 3 weeks. I am planning on a track day out in Austria at the Salzburg-Ring on 12 Aug. Trying to ride as many tracks before I get sent back to the states.
ww77 is offline   Reply With Quote