View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 09:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Z Purist View Post
I'm also having a hell of a time trying to find some brake fluid that isn't some generic Autozone or Walmart crap. I know Nissan uses Motul fluids, but only for sponsored racing. The closest place is 45 minutes away and they're actually out of stock.
The best stuff you can find right now at Autozone is Vavoline Synthetic brake fluid. It is actually pretty decent and cheap, has as dry boil point of 480F and a wet of 311F. I use it in all my non-track vehicles, I'm sure it is better than what is in there now.

I would also put the clutch spring back in, either stock or the lightweight one. You can have my lightweight one if you want, just pay shipping & handling.