View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 04:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
PetePlays
Base Member

Drives: 12 370Z Gun Metal M6
PetePlays is on a distinguished road
Default Grinning ear to ear!

Hello ALL!
I am new to the forum. I just got my Z less then a month ago. I put 150 miles on the car in the first two days (I live less then a mile from work). Every time i get in the car and press go, I grin ear to ear

I had an accord coupe, nothing special. I thought driving a manual would make it more exciting.... Not the case. I would hit the gas and..... and..... there she goes. Now i hit the gas and heads hit the seats.

I went to Ashville the other weekend. Great winding roads to drive and amazing views. Had a blast! Highly recommend it to everyone!

I am excited about being part of the forum. I have already found great info. I am looking for good people, fun roads to drive, and some tech knowledge(help).

I have installed a Pioneer AVIC-X940BT and Metra Axxess ASWC. Stereo is killer, integrates with my Android SGSII (love Pandora). Still working on getting the steering wheel controls to work. I have it wired wrong.

I am thinking about blacking out my tail lights and want to paint the door handles flat black. They silver is always looking smudged up.

Lets go for a drive!

PetePlays is offline   Reply With Quote