View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 01:53 PM   #3516 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfDog View Post
spent 75 bucks at the pump. (I hate Kalifornia)...

On the up side, driving the San Fran streets in a real car is a blast, and the Prius goons hate my (soon to be Berked) exhaust note. I like to goose the gas a bit just so I can watch them scowl at me with that same revulsion that a preacher looks at Ozzy Ozborn with.

I can almost hear their sanctimonious little minds trying to think up some laws to pass to try to make everything awesome about my life illegal.

(note: I know that not all pious drivers are: 1. tools, 2. Sanctimonious, or 3.Pelosi-loving freedom-hating democrats. But here in the city by the bay, the odds go way up!)

Please excuse my Libertarian Z-car loving ways. I promise I'm not a hater, just a bit frustrated by San Fran regulatory over-reach.

Also, please don't judge me too harshly for putting HFC's on my car *primarily* because its illegal and I am utterly in contempt of such nonsense regulation.
You are completely wrong and off-base with this statement. They are ALL tools, sanctimonious and Pelosi-loving freedom-hating democrats.

Besides, you left out "entitled".