View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 01:49 PM   #3515 (permalink)
SurfDog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 6mt, 13 Sequoia,
SurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond repute

spent 75 bucks at the pump. (I hate Kalifornia)...

On the up side, driving the San Fran streets in a real car is a blast, and the Prius goons hate my (soon to be Berked) exhaust note. I like to goose the gas a bit just so I can watch them scowl at me with that same revulsion that a preacher looks at Ozzy Ozborn with.

I can almost hear their sanctimonious little minds trying to think up some laws to pass to try to make everything awesome about my life illegal.

(note: I know that not all pious drivers are: 1. tools, 2. Sanctimonious, or 3.Pelosi-loving freedom-hating democrats. But here in the city by the bay, the odds go way up!)

Please excuse my Libertarian Z-car loving ways. I promise I'm not a hater, just a bit frustrated by San Fran regulatory over-reach.

Also, please don't judge me too harshly for putting HFC's on my car *primarily* because its illegal and I am utterly in contempt of such nonsense regulation.
09 6spd Berk CBE, JWT cams, ZSpeed CSC, Stillen (25 row oil, brake cooling, sways, gen3 CAI), Passport (9500ci), Quaife LSD, Z1 400 hp kit, ss lines, pads, rotors, clutch etc, Phunk's pan and fuel starve fix