View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 01:38 PM   #3514 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
motored my Z this am, was a good drive. ....well except:

1) dumbarse prius driver suddenly stopping in the middle of a 45mph road just to watch some stupid swan masterbate in a swamp next to the road. or watever the bird was doing it was interesting to the stupid prius driver.

2) midwest middle aged fat-woman almost broad sided my Z in the wooded area with her flapping belly with uncontrolled up and downward motion due to her attempted jogging(?)...use a damn treadmill for crying out loud! oh, you broke that too?

the rest of the drive was relaxing and fun. QD'ed afterwards... also washed my Fit.
@ the swan one... maybe the driver was trying to learn something from the swan..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
guys.

I washed my Z yesterday evening and literally just as I finished a thunderstorm rolled thru. So much for the 0% rain in the forcast Worst part is I had to drive it after the rain ended to go pick up my pizza Heading out now to clean her up, again.
0% rain in here for the rest of the week too