View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 12:31 PM   #3511 (permalink)
TheGreatOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E60 BMW M5
TheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
motored my Z this am, was a good drive. ....well except:

1) dumbarse prius driver suddenly stopping in the middle of a 45mph road just to watch some stupid swan masterbate in a swamp next to the road. or watever the bird was doing it was interesting to the stupid prius driver.

2) midwest middle aged fat-woman almost broad sided my Z in the wooded area with her flapping belly with uncontrolled up and downward motion due to her attempted jogging(?)...use a damn treadmill for crying out loud! oh, you broke that too?

the rest of the drive was relaxing and fun. QD'ed afterwards... also washed my Fit.
Ahahah, needed my morning laugh, thanks Mr Kenchan

Wife and kid are at a wedding shower, trying to speed through some cleaning so I can go motor the Z on this sunny day. Making a list of useless errands I have to do...that happen to coincide with nice roads/streets