View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 09:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Note, the s2000 will be gone soon (not sure if they are still producing any) as this is its last year. It really comes down to do you need the extra room? I feel like you will get a good amount of enjoyment out of any of the three but what fits your specific needs right now? When I was testing the Evo I was enjoying the car, sales guys were horrible so that put me a bit off, but in the end I am young and have no need for a big car.

The Z won out for its style and performance with me, it was a great deal and at the time nothing else really shined like the Z. Only car after all my testing and thinking I might have left up against the Z was the 2010 Mustang but that was not out and I was a bit impatient.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote