View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 09:08 PM   #124 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheth View Post
Now that is the perfect! Do something with the nissan symbol and it will be a clean nice look. Your job on the projectors is the one of the best imo. Exactly what was your process there?

I especially like how you left the ends of the projectors the stock silver but hit the other parts giving it a Lambo projector looks which is the best looking style.

What are you shooting your pics with?

Maybe something on the mirrors some black in the middle
Thanks! We ran out of time before the Z meet here or else I would have done the badges too, going to keep it the same way, a low gloss smoked black look.

The ends and what I call the Nike Swoosh where actually painted the same color as my car. They were silver but matched the silverstone paint from the 370's more than the platinum graphite so i wanted it to match 100%

The process was > Heat Gun > Pull apart gently, and take it too the booth and spray it.

We based it off the DYI on this forum and did our own thing. For anyone in the tri-state (NY/NJ/CONN) that wants this done can have it for 300$ - My friend has his own shop and enjoyed doing it that he wanted me to throw that out their! You can contact me via PMs.

Camera is a Canon XSi with various lenses.

Last edited by DannyGT; 08-31-2009 at 09:10 PM.
DannyGT is offline   Reply With Quote