View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 09:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
TheJChap
Base Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z
TheJChap is on a distinguished road

I am an ASE master tech that works for Nissan and this particular person drove through a flooded road and hydro-locked the engine. His insurance company payed for a new one and before I took the engine out I repaired all damaged components and made sure it was in operating condition before I replaced the engine. The insurance company preffered to replace the engine over replacing a few internal parts. My shop does not deal with resale or used engines due to lyability and it would have ended up as scrap metal but I was allowed to keep it. I actually will offer a 30 day warranty on the engine. If anything is wrong within that time you can return it to me (as long as it is the way I gave it to you) and I will give you a full refund. I believe paypal actually has a system where paypal holds the money until the warranty time and then they will release the money afterwards. If you have any questions then feel free to ask. That includes any pictures you want to see. I have a Boro-scope with a camera setup so I can take some internal engine pictures if there is a specific internal area you are concerned with.
TheJChap is offline   Reply With Quote