View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 05:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
LafitteZ
Track Member

Drives: 40th anniversary
LafitteZ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
Thank you for posting the pics and reviews.

This is something that I will absolutely be purchasing sometime soon for my next set of additions to the vehicle.

I have the OSGiken twin and the ZSpeed CSC. While I have been happy with the durability (roughly 15,000 miles now) of the CSC and the holding power of the clutch... driving it is a complete nightmare. My friends think I am making up excuses to not let them drive my car when I tell them it is a NIGHTMARE and that it took me thousands of miles to get used to it enough to be able to drive the car smoothly and without stalling... and thats from being someone who has worked in this industry for over 10 years and driven countless difficult to drive clutches.

I have often wondered if its just the clutch that is so on/off or if the Zspeed CSC changes the pedal ratio, or perhaps a little of both... but its a serious pain in the ***!

This adjustable pedal looks like exactly what I will need to make my Z more driveable for anyone, and probably even save some wear and tear on my drivetrain and mounts/bushings just by having superior control over my clutch.
Man I know what you mean. People want to drive my car and they just can't do it lol. I get in my dads Vette with a 800 torque twin disk and it's easy as pie. I fine the system is really sensitive to temperature too. I hope this does it. I still stall it every now and then. Its like it don't move don't move them bam it's like it sucks my foot in lol.
LafitteZ is offline   Reply With Quote