View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 08:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
gtkiller
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z
gtkiller has a reputation beyond reputegtkiller has a reputation beyond reputegtkiller has a reputation beyond reputegtkiller has a reputation beyond reputegtkiller has a reputation beyond reputegtkiller has a reputation beyond reputegtkiller has a reputation beyond reputegtkiller has a reputation beyond reputegtkiller has a reputation beyond reputegtkiller has a reputation beyond reputegtkiller has a reputation beyond repute
Default Laguna Seca with Speedventures

Finally lived out one of dream tracks to race on! It was my first time out (not my frist time tracking) but probably did over 1000 laps in Gran Turismo it really helped out navigating through. Of course the real thing is the best The car felt awesome didn't give me any problems the whole day just wish I had more power cause laguna is power track. Charging up the hill towards the cork screw is where I could have used more and on the front straight, hehe. I managed to do 1:49.5xx my friend did a 1:45 in my car so I gotta push harder haha .

For the setup I have Oil cooler, KW V3, Eibach sway bars, whiteline endlinks, SPC front camber arm and SPL rear camber arm, Quaife lsd, Endless MX72 brake pads, DBA 2 piece rotor and DoLuck brake lines. Tires 275/35/19 RS3 front and rear and R's Tuning alignment setting. Gotta thank R's Tuning in Irvine for setting everything up they put together a great car! I highly recommend their shop for anyone in the Socal area. It helps that the owner and the mechanic track so they know what works and doesn't. The next thing I'm gonna have them do is a race seat, R's Tuning harness bar , 6 point harness and exhaust and that should be good until I out grow the performance of the car. Here are a few photos I wanna share with you guys from Laguna.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
gtkiller is offline   Reply With Quote