Thread: Road rage
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 04:04 PM   #42 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
Man. Sorry to hear that, but the Cop is way wrong..

If you see the guy , and then beat him up, you went to him....The threat is over now..Maybe your state is different, but to find the guy, after the threat is over, and then beat him up is assault and battery..

The Cop won't do the time for you..So what you say the cop said is hear say..

Maybe I would ask a lawyer what is legal to do..This cop sounds way beyond the law..

If you follow him, he is now feeling threatened...The law is the law...Just looking out for you brother..The Cop seems wrong. I am just giving you advise to proceed properly, so the loser won't sue you.

Oh ya, i am pissed off and would like to crush the guys hands so he cannot throw a feather, but i am stating the law to protect you..

We cannot let the losers sue us, or put US in jail...Check it out before you act, and ask a LAWYER...Or the procecutor of your county..Not the Cop.

Oh ya, i live in California where the criminals have all the rights....
The cop said to fight him if he tries to do something again, which is totally legal IF OP feels threatened and can't retreat.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!