View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 03:07 PM   #296 (permalink)
definitionxmk
Track Member

Drives: Stage 2 SC 370Z
definitionxmk will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to definitionxmk Send a message via Yahoo to definitionxmk Send a message via Skype™ to definitionxmk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sams370z View Post
Has anybody heard about what's goin on with the spocom show this Saturday? I've been keepin tabs on the website, which says stay tuned for more info but there's never anything new. I'm not trying to enter my car, being that it's stock, I'm just wondering what the ticket prices are like or if there will be any decent Z's to go drool over. Im sure it'd be fun regardless but I'm mainly lookin for new ideas for my baby. Are any of you guys gunna be there? Is there a possibility of a meet afterwards? Besides installing my spoiler I've got nothing to do this weekend.
I haven't heard anything but I know a few of the VQinc guys are entering. I know there won't be a 370 there at all as I'm usually the only one that enters... I really hope I get proved wrong! It would be nice to see an Amuse or a Zele Z in there =)

Check out the VQ I.N.C. page on facebook for their meets and stuff... recently, a member and good friend of mine passed away on the 1st (last sunday) so folks are kinda sensitive still. But if you want a 370 meet and greet, I am down!

FALKEN . AMUSE . STANCE . INVIDIA . MINES . TOMMY KAIRA . BRIDE . VOLK RACING . GTM
Featured in DSPORT issue #137 - Follow me on Instagram: @definitionxmk
definitionxmk is offline   Reply With Quote