Thread: Road rage
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 01:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
Jasonle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
Jasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
Man. Sorry to hear that, but the Cop is way wrong..

If you see the guy , and then beat him up, you went to him....The threat is over now..Maybe your state is different, but to find the guy, after the threat is over, and then beat him up is assault and battery..

The Cop won't do the time for you..So what you say the cop said is hear say..

Maybe I would ask a lawyer what is legal to do..This cop sounds way beyond the law..

If you follow him, he is now feeling threatened...The law is the law...Just looking out for you brother..The Cop seems wrong.

Oh ya, i am pissed off and would like to crush the guys hands so he cannot throw a feather, but i am stating the law to protect you..

We cannot let the losers sue us, or put US in jail...Check it out before you act, and as a LAWYER...Or the procecutor of your county..Not the Cop.

Oh ya, i live in California where the criminals have all the rights....

Thanks man! Appreciate the help. I won't do anything. Hopefully i won't see that *** on the road again.