Thread: 370z vs E92 M3
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 08:02 AM   #27 (permalink)
TeRRoRiFiC35
Base Member

Drives: '11 G37x Sedan
TeRRoRiFiC35 is on a distinguished road

I have a bias towards American made cars, most of them are made like crap. Great example are the past 3 American made cars my parents have owned before they both switched to Japanese, 2 Ford Explorers and a Ford Taurus. I was win HS and college when they owned those. The Taurus was just poorly made, nothing else can explain it. Then my dad owned the Ford Explorer, not bad but def not on par with my friends Nissan Murano. Then he traded that in for the Eddy Bauer edition Explorer, worst truck ever. That thing spent more time at Ford than at my parents. The 20 yr old Volvo they had worked better than the Ford Explorer. Also had a friend that bought one of the new Vette's and he sold that within a year.

I know the M3 should be more compared to the GTR, but I wanted to get your guys take on the 370z. I'm not entirely sure if I would want to buy something that I can have modified the day I buy it or piece it together. I also wasn't sure if the 20-30k difference in price was justified.

I might as well ask this, does Nissan offer loaner cars for when the 370z is in for oil changes and such like Infiniti offers?
TeRRoRiFiC35 is offline   Reply With Quote