View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 07:57 AM   #10 (permalink)
PaulZ370
Track Member

Drives: 011 370 BSM/T/SP/6MT
PaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud of

Hope everyone had a great Independence Day yesterday!

The Cruise was amazing - we had 5 Z's, two 350's, one 350 NISMO, and two 370's, and we had a blast on the roads to Red Bluff, and then to Monticello on a twisty road that would make the Dragon look tame in comparison. The Red 350 NISMO of JOBOBU7 (Bob and Joan whose Birthday was yesterday - she was born on the 4th of July!) led the cruise the first leg to Bush, LA. We did encounter a State Trooper, but he did not have his Radar active thank God! From Bush to Bogalusa, then onto Hwy 43/Hwy 586/Hwy 587 where the scenery and the roads were amazing to drive.

We did cut the drive short at Monticello because we were whipped (The road was extremely challenging at the speeds we were driving) and hungry ( it was half past noon by the time we got there), so we decided to call it a day and head to I-55 looking for a place to eat. We ended up at a Ruby Tuesday at McComb Mississippi where we had a great lunch with a great bunch (sorry, didn't mean to make that rhyme, but it does work... LOL!) By the time I got back to Covington it was 4:30pm! We had One from Baton Rouge (Vance in 350's) and Four of us from the North Shore area (Myself and Mike F in 370's, and Bob & Joan in the 350 NISMO & Roger in his 350). Sure wish y'all could have joined. My daughter was with me and it was her first ever Cruise,much less in a Z, and she was thrilled and couldn't stop taking pictures and videos. I'll post some as soon as I am able to download them from her camera!

So, till next time, God Bless all of us, and the US of A...!

BD2ZBN :: 2011 BSM/TRG/SP/6MT/Stillen Oil Cooler/K&N CAI/Michelin PSS/Brake Light/EIBACH Sway Bars/FI Res. HFC+18" Res. CBE/Morimoto XB LED/DRLs/10mm Spacers

Last edited by PaulZ370; 07-09-2012 at 07:40 AM.
PaulZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote