View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 04:54 AM   #3178 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Good Morning/ Late Evening Howdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
That sounds good Mr.alcheng Glad they were able to fix your car... Finally!
Mr.GaleForce, Eventually yes... driven the Z the whole day with couple occasions I have to close the top then close the windows and they closed without any problem.... whew~~~

Gonna try for couple more days and see, but so far so good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.alcheng- good to hear your dealer did a re-build on the door. im sure it is now good as new. hope this issue is over for you!

hey TWM send me the little refund to settle my argument and so now i just wait for the knob. i hope this ordeal is over and ends a happy story.

im thinking about pulling off the maplight trim to CF wrap.... still too damn hot inside the garage though...
on the settlement!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
I tried yanking off the map light from the ceiling but failed... I checked the service manual and it appears there is a bracket on the other side of the ceiling. Dang... so passed on the dinoc.
ken-san.. when it's hot and pissed... time for yourself a:

HEY, I MEAN THE PEPSI!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Looking at the Weber Genesis line of grills. They have enamel-coated cast iron grates and should last a while.
mmm.... as long as it's a Genesis Grill, not Coupe, I'm in for the party!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Went down to our favorite seafood place this evening and enjoyed the cool breeze and oysters

Where's the oyster dude..??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Might have to say goodbye to the Z. Husband and I are on the outs.
WTH???